EY is pleased to announce the winners of the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® Award in New Jersey. The award recognizes outstanding entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance, and personal commitment to their businesses and communities.
The winners were selected by an independent panel of judges, and the award was presented at a special gala event at the Hyatt Regency New Brunswick on June 25.
“EY has honored outstanding entrepreneurs for the past 29 years,” said Brent Ashton, EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Program Co-Director for New Jersey. “These business leaders are accomplished entrepreneurs who have contributed a tremendous amount to the community.”
The Entrepreneur Of The Year 2015 New Jersey Award winners are:
- Rina Parikh – President, AASKI Technology, Inc.
- Bharat Parikh – CEO, AASKI Technology, Inc.
- Daniel O’Connor – President & CEO, Advaxis, Inc.
- Marc Ackerman – Co-Founder & COO, CardCash.com
- Elliot Bohm – Co-Founder & CEO, CardCash.com
- Ed Adams – CEO, Direct Travel
- Brian Leuthner – President & CEO, Edge Therapeutics, Inc.
- Navneet Puri – PhD, President & CEO, InnoPharma, Inc.
- Steven Dai – President & CEO, International Vitamin Corporation
- Jamie Lima – Co-Founder & CEO, IT Cosmetics
- Paulo Lima – Co-Founder & President, IT Cosmetics
- Joseph Beneducci – Chairman, President & CEO, ProSight Specialty Insurance
- Jeffrey Le Benger, MD – Chairman & CEO, Summit Medical Group