Employee Recognition Program
2019 Annual Awards
This program has been designed to foster a culture that values quality work, safety, creativity, and integrity by recognizing those employees who demonstrate their commitment through consistent outstanding work.
Award Name: Safety Manager Of The Year
Open To All Management Positions
The Safety Manager of the Year Award will be presented annually to the Manager who has made significant contributions to BRAVO! Safety Program
- Must have worked for the organization for one year.
- Must not be in probationary period at the time of the nomination.
- Must not have been selected winner for previous annual recognition awards in the last 24 months.
- Consistently performs high quality of work indicated by the Quality Assurance reports and customer satisfaction feedback.
- Performs extra duties beyond those normally assigned.
- Performing other roles when the department is short-staffed.
- Demonstrates a willingness to work with others and assist whenever needed or requested.
- Has a positive, friendly, and professional attitude.
- Displays exceptional dependability and little to no supervision.
- Creates a positive and safe work environment and enhances the image of the organization.
Specific Criteria For Safety Manager Of The Year Award:
- 365 days without recordable injuries and insurance claims.
- Significant decreases in worker's compensation claims.
- 365 days without automobile accidents if driving a company vehicle.
- Active participation in the Safety-First program including consistent and timely submission of the following components: 1) completion of monthly safety toolbox training; 2) completion of management monthly training through the LMS; 3) completion of safety training for all new hires; and 4) reporting safety concerns.
- Assisted or shared a new idea or concept that has reduced the cost of insurance claims and/or made an impact in the overall safety performance of the organization.
- 2+ years without recordable injuries and insurance claims. “(Note: only if nominee has worked at BRAVO! for over two years.)”
- Managing 100+employees; multi-sites.
Fill in the details below