Employee Recognition Program
2019 Annual Awards
This program has been designed to foster a culture that values quality work, safety, creativity, and integrity by recognizing those employees who demonstrate their commitment through consistent outstanding work.
Award Name: Integrity Award
Open to all Operations and Office Staff
Awarded to the teammate who is transparent, values candor, receives and accepts personal feedback from the peers, vendors, and clients, and admits error or the need for personal change, accepting responsibility, and taking corrective action.
- Must have worked for the organization for one year.
- Must not be in probationary period at the time of the nomination.
- Must not have been selected winner for previous annual recognition awards in the last 24 months.
- Consistently performs high quality of work indicated by the Quality Assurance reports and customer satisfaction feedback.
- Performs extra duties beyond those normally assigned.
- Performing other roles when the department is short-staffed.
- Demonstrates a willingness to work with others and assist whenever needed or requested.
- Has a positive, friendly, and professional attitude.
- Displays exceptional dependability and little to no supervision.
- Creates a positive and safe work environment and enhances the image of the organization.
Specific Criteria for Integrity Award:
Describe how nominee shows integrity in his or her work. Provide examples of the following:
- How nominee takes responsibility of his or her actions. How nominee owns their mistakes and does whatever it takes to right the situation. How nominee handles challenging situations with dexterity.
- How nominee keeps his or her word and doesn't make promises that he or she cannot deliver.
- How nominee makes a constant effort to appreciate a staff's contribution and gives them credit for a job well done.
- 1+ years without recordable injuries and insurance claims.
- Compliant with HR/Payroll
Fill in the details below