Employee Recognition Program
2021 Annual Awards
This program has been designed to foster a culture that values quality work, safety, creativity, and integrity by recognizing those employees who demonstrate their commitment through consistent outstanding work.
Award Name: Hector Bonilla Humanitarian Award
Open To All Employees
The Hector Bonilla Humanitarian Award is to celebrate life, dedication, friendship and team-spirit, qualities exhibited by our beloved Hector Bonilla who passed away in 2012. This is a tribute to celebrate Hector and those who go above and beyond the call of duty. Those who unselfishly give back to the community and/or support a meaningful cause.
- Must have worked for the organization for one year.
- Must not be in probationary period at the time of the nomination.
- Must not have being selected winner for previous annual recognition awards in the last 24 months.
- Consistently performs high quality of work indicated by the Quality Assurance reports and customer satisfaction feedback.
- Performs extra duties beyond those normally assigned.
- Performing other roles when the department is short-staffed.
- Demonstrates a willingness to work with others and assist whenever needed or requested.
- Has a positive, friendly, and professional attitude.
- Displays exceptional dependability and little to no supervision.
- Creates a positive and safe work environment and enhances the image of the organization.
Specific Criteria For Hector Bonilla Humanitarian Award:
Please provide examples of how nominee has:
- Unusual commitment of time and energy to serve others.
- Sponsored, supported, or volunteered in programs benefiting others in the community
- Made a difference in someone's life.
- 1+ years without recordable injuries and insurance claims.
- Compliant with HR/Payroll
Fill in the details below