Employee Recognition Program
2021 Annual Awards
This program has been designed to foster a culture that values quality work, safety, creativity, and integrity by recognizing those employees who demonstrate their commitment through consistent outstanding work.
Award Name: Brenda Brown Employee of the Year Award
Open To Supervisors and Front-Line Staff
Recognizes employees who do outstanding work and who are also commended by our clients for keeping their areas above and beyond expectations, with zero complaints and above 90% QA inspection scores.
- Must have worked for the organization for one year.
- Must not be in probationary period at the time of the nomination.
- Must not have being selected winner for previous annual recognition awards in the last 24 months.
- Consistently performs high quality of work indicated by the Quality Assurance reports and customer satisfaction feedback.
- Performs extra duties beyond those normally assigned.
- Performing other roles when the department is short-staffed.
- Demonstrates a willingness to work with others and assist whenever needed or requested.
- Has a positive, friendly, and professional attitude.
- Displays exceptional dependability and needs little to no supervision.
- Creates a positive and safe work environment and enhances the image of the organization.
Specific Criteria For Brenda Brown Employee of the Year Award:
Please provide examples of how nominee has:
- Displayed loyality, dedication, and willingness to endure until the job is completed to our customer's satisfaction without exception.
- 1+ years without recordable injuries and insurance claims.
Fill in the details below